MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nixarlidis Aris Date:July 2 2002 2:40pm
Subject:selected records retrieve
View as plain text
Hi to all.
I'm new in the list and in mysql as well, so excuse me for anything that
sounds novice or in wrong place.I'm facing the following situation:
For some reason, i had to use a backup of the database.Because of the
difference in time between my backup and the instance i had to use it,i
want to retrieve from the database, i no longer use, some records BUT NOT
ALL the database.Is there a way to do it?Thank you all in advance.

Thread
selected records retrieveNixarlidis Aris2 Jul