MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Petre Agenbag Date:July 1 2002 6:26am
Subject:MAX vs plain vanilla mysql
View as plain text
Hi
Probably a stupid question, but which is best to have on ones server,
the "old" mysql, or max. I.O.W, if you install MAX and never use innodb
or berkeley tables, will it be equivalent to a normal mysql installation
wrt performance and stability?
I'm asking from an ISP's point of view, if that makes any difference (
obviously if from developer it will depend on the needs of the app..)

Thanks

Thread
MAX vs plain vanilla mysqlPetre Agenbag1 Jul
  • Re: MAX vs plain vanilla mysqlEgor Egorov2 Jul
Re: MAX vs plain vanilla mysqlHeikki Tuuri2 Jul
  • Re: MAX vs plain vanilla mysqlPetre Agenbag2 Jul
    • Re: MAX vs plain vanilla mysqlPaul DuBois2 Jul
  • Re: MAX vs plain vanilla mysqlPetre Agenbag3 Jul
Re: MAX vs plain vanilla mysqlHeikki Tuuri3 Jul