List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Steinbrunner Date:June 19 2002 4:43pm
Subject:Re: FileMaker Pro -> MySQL
View as plain text
Chris Garaffa wrote:

> So my Linux server machine (Pentium MMX 225, RedHat 7.1) is up and running
> with Apache and MySQL... I'm going to stop using my iMac (Mac OS X) for
> database stuff. I have a very large database in FileMaker Pro, though, and
> I'd love to know if there's a way to import my FMP database into MySQL
> 3.23.36?

From the feature list of MacSQL:
FileMaker Assistant provides easy data transfers between SQL databases
and FileMaker Pro databases.

I use this application daily but have never used this feature plus I
only have the Lite version and this feature is limited in all versions
but the full version.  The full version costs 250 dollars but you may
want to check it out in any case.

See the URL below for more info:
http://www.rtlabs.com/macsql/

--