MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Hoff Date:August 25 1999 2:48am
Subject:Corrupted indices w/ MySQL
View as plain text
I have a Website which is using a MySQL server 3.22.25 on an Intel dual
processor FreeBSD 3.2 machine. The MySQL server is extremely unstable, and
is constantly corrupting indices. A fairly light load will cause the MySQL
server to rise dramatically, and then it is no longer responsive. I'm fairly
new to Unix and MySQL, but I have experience on other DBMSs. We have a
server admin, but he doesn't know MySQL or databases at all, and is
convinced that I'm causing these problems somehow! Has anybody seen any
problems like this with MySQL server? Any suggestions? Thanks! --David Hoff
Thread
Corrupted indices w/ MySQLDavid Hoff25 Aug
  • Re: Corrupted indices w/ MySQLPaul DuBois25 Aug
Re: Corrupted indices w/ MySQLDavid Hoff27 Aug
  • Re: Corrupted indices w/ MySQLSasha Pachev27 Aug