MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hugo van der Sanden Date:August 23 1999 11:08am
Subject:Re: Rematch of modified record in update
View as plain text
In <14272.14293.779425.635005@stripped>, Michael Widenius writes:
:Hugo> I suspect the fact that I am updating one field of a multi-field key is
:Hugo> part of the reason for the problem.
:
:Yes, this explain this case (This is fixed in 3.23.2)

Thanks, I'll try a later version and let you know how I get on.

Hugo
Thread
Rematch of modified record in updatehugo18 Aug
  • Rematch of modified record in updatesinisa18 Aug
    • Re: Rematch of modified record in updateHugo van der Sanden18 Aug
      • Re: Rematch of modified record in updateMichael Widenius23 Aug
        • Re: Rematch of modified record in updateHugo van der Sanden23 Aug
        • Re: Rematch of modified record in updateHugo van der Sanden2 Sep
          • Re: Rematch of modified record in updateMichael Widenius2 Sep
            • Re: Rematch of modified record in updateHugo van der Sanden3 Sep
              • Re: Rematch of modified record in updateMichael Widenius7 Sep
  • Rematch of modified record in updateMichael Widenius23 Aug