MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ally Date:May 17 2002 10:32am
Subject:please advice me.
View as plain text
hi All ,

I'm very new to mysql and i really need all the help and advice from you
pros.
Well i'm trying to develop a site using chinese characters where my users
can login.
does mysql support chinese char ? if not wht shd i do... i can only use
mysql.
My Son nguyen can you please tell me how u did the magic of using viet char?

thank you very much for your help and comprehension.

regards,

ally

Thread
UTF-8 national charactersJohn D. Stein16 May
  • RE: UTF-8 national charactersRoger Baklund16 May
    • Re: UTF-8 national charactersSven Bentlage16 May
      • Re: UTF-8 national charactersJoel Rees16 May
  • Re: UTF-8 national charactersSon Nguyen16 May
    • please advice me.ally17 May
      • Re: please advice me.Victoria Reznichenko17 May