MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sven Bentlage Date:May 16 2002 12:06am
Subject:Re: UTF-8 national characters
View as plain text
Is there a way to get UTF-8 national characters sets working when you
only have user access to a database (it's my ISP's)?

(I know this is going to upset some people, but I do not have any time
left and RTFM won't help me right now..)

Can anyone of you send me a list/link to a list (or even better a
download location) of all available UTF-8 national character sets and a
small description on how to get them working as fast as possible?

Thanks for your understanding and help,

Sven