MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John D. Stein Date:May 15 2002 11:22pm
Subject:UTF-8 national characters
View as plain text
All,

I can't seem to find anything about character code sets supported by
MySQL.  The only thing I found was a note about adding support for sorting
on Unicode at http://www.mysql.com/doc/T/O/TODO_MySQL_4.1.html.

What character sets does MySQL support?  Is Unicode the default for
national character fields?

John

Thread
UTF-8 national charactersJohn D. Stein16 May
  • RE: UTF-8 national charactersRoger Baklund16 May
    • Re: UTF-8 national charactersSven Bentlage16 May
      • Re: UTF-8 national charactersJoel Rees16 May
  • Re: UTF-8 national charactersSon Nguyen16 May
    • please advice me.ally17 May
      • Re: please advice me.Victoria Reznichenko17 May