List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gurhan Ozen Date:May 15 2002 9:10pm
Subject:RE: Column Header/ Column Description
View as plain text
That's why there is a seperate area called "documentation" . why let MySQL
software run slower and/or eat up more memory space with a useless feature.
You can always document your specifications in a document, it doesn't have
to be stored on the tables themselves. If you really want that documentation
to be in your database, you can create a table with table_name, field_name,
field_description columns and enter the information there.

 Just my 2 cents on this..

Gurhan