MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gelu Gogancea Date:May 11 2002 8:20am
Subject:Re: Distributed MySQL : How to synchronize ?
View as plain text
Hi,
I wonder (i don't tested) if is possible to start two session of mysqld on
each machine which work on the same database : one for master and one for
slave.

MACHINE1                        MACHINE2
1.Master Session ---------> 1.Slave Session
2.Slave Session   <--------- 2.Master Session
      DataBase                           DataBase

...else ,in my opinion, i consider is necessary to develop a server
application to solve full duplex replication.

Regards,
Gelu

G.NET SOFTWARE COMPANY

Permanent e-mail address : gg@stripped