List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Philips Date:May 8 2002 4:17pm
Subject:Re: inserting record
View as plain text
On Wednesday 08 May 2002 11:01 am, Steve Buehler wrote:
> I am running mysql with a php frontend.  I am trying to add teams to a
> table and when I do, it gives them a team_id number that is in an
> auto_increment column.  This is no problem.  The problem is that I need to
> know that team_id so that I can also enter the team_id into another
> table.  Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thank You in advance
> Steve

We don't have enough of your programming logic to really understand the
problem. Are you trying to do both inserts in one statement? Could you post
the relevant piece of code?
Thread
inserting recordSteve Buehler8 May
  • RE: inserting recordJay Blanchard8 May
  • Re: inserting recordGeorg Richter8 May
  • Re: inserting recordRichard Emery8 May
  • Re: inserting recordJim Philips8 May
RE: inserting recordMax Anderson8 May
Re: inserting recordSteve Buehler8 May
Re[2]: inserting recordSteve Buehler8 May