MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Ellerbrock Date:August 18 1999 1:25pm
Subject:Finding duplicate records
View as plain text
Is there a way to display all duplicate records in a table other than to GROUP BY into a
temporary table and to then join back to the original table? Note that having duplicates
in my table is totally legitimate, except that I want a quick way to find them!

--
Richard Ellerbrock
richarde@stripped

Thread
Finding duplicate recordsRichard Ellerbrock18 Aug
  • Re: Finding duplicate recordsMartin Ramsch18 Aug
  • Re: Finding duplicate recordssasha18 Aug
  • Re: Finding duplicate recordsColin McKinnon18 Aug
Re: Finding duplicate recordsRichard Ellerbrock19 Aug
  • Re: Finding duplicate recordsMartin Ramsch20 Aug
    • Re: Finding duplicate recordsBenjamin Pflugmann20 Aug
Re: Finding duplicate recordsAndrey Muratov19 Aug
Re: Finding duplicate recordsAndrey Muratov19 Aug