MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ghazala Malik Date:August 18 1999 12:48pm
Subject:configure scripts not working
View as plain text
I downloaded mysql version 3.21 for unix, my platform is sun sparc solaris
2.6. I unzipped the files for installation. After unzipping I am trying to
run configure with no results. It simply does not work. Does not give any
errors. The script does not run.
I need some help or if you can direct me to where I can get some help on
this . I would appreciate it. I have the documentation for installation and
also the mysql &msql book.
Thanks in advance
Malik

Thread
configure scripts not workingGhazala Malik18 Aug
  • Re: configure scripts not workingsasha18 Aug
Re: configure scripts not workingDerick H Siddoway18 Aug