List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:lizheyang Date:June 15 1999 7:38am
Subject:About the connect between linux and win98
View as plain text
hello:

 have a question about myODBC.
My network environment is  win98  as client and linux as server.
And I want to modify the mysql database with vb programs in the client
side.
I hava installed the myodbc for win95. And add a new DNS.
But with the VB visdata, I can not connect the server database.
This is my setup:

DNS: MyNews
IP:  165.108.154.33
Database: newscenter
user:root(I do not know this is a linux user or a mysql user.Now is the
mysql user)
password:******
port:

if you can solve the problem,Thanks a lot!

My email is lizheyang@stripped

lizheyang

Thread
About the connect between linux and win98lizheyang15 Jul
  • About the connect between linux and win98Jani Tolonen19 Jul