List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Herald van der Breggen Date:March 23 2001 7:03am
Subject:Re: dynasets
View as plain text
Pat,

Thanks for your answer. That could be a solution. I have read about this
solution before, and I wonder how adequate, reliable and efficient this
solution is in a multi user (about 10) situation. Do you have any
exprience on that ?

Besides.... I just wonder.... how difficult would it be to make the ODBC
driver dynset capable ? I have the impression that this should not be so
difficult ? Any ideas on that ?

Regards,
Herald