MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Anton Shepelev Date:March 11 2019 2:00pm
Subject:Re: Installation of MySQL Connector/ODBC fails
View as plain text
Bogdan Degtyariov:

>The Connector/ODBC 5.3.6 for OSX needs UnixODBC to work.
>The problem with UnixODBC is that there is no official
>binary distribution for OSX.

As far as I have understood from the ODBC standard, driver
managers are interchangeable so that any ODBC dirver shall
work with any ODBC driver manager.  Is myodbc special in
this regard?

--
Please, do not forward replies to the list to my e-mail.

Thread
Installation of MySQL Connector/ODBC failsArthur P Goldberg22 Nov
  • Re: Installation of MySQL Connector/ODBC failsArthur P Goldberg22 Nov
    • Re: Installation of MySQL Connector/ODBC failsBogdan Degtyariov23 Nov
      • Re: Installation of MySQL Connector/ODBC failsArthur P Goldberg23 Nov
        • Re: Installation of MySQL Connector/ODBC failsBradley Giesbrecht23 Nov
  • Re: Installation of MySQL Connector/ODBC failsAnton Shepelev11 Mar 2019
    • Re: Installation of MySQL Connector/ODBC failsBogdan Degtyariov2 Apr 2019
  • Re: Installation of MySQL Connector/ODBC failsAnton Shepelev12 Apr 2019
    • Re: Installation of MySQL Connector/ODBC failsBogdan Degtyariov15 Apr 2019