MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:MaxDB« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tilo Heinrich Date:May 2 2002 11:22am
Subject:RE: -903 Could Not Open DevSpace
View as plain text
Hi Pavithra,

if you try to recover the log files /home/sapdb/LOGBR4/logsave.001 to
/home/sapdb/LOGBR4/logsave.003 with dbmcli you could also do something like:

dbmcli -d ... -u ...,... -uUTL
>recover_start logsave 001
OK
Returncode              -8020
>recover_replace logsave /home/sapdb/LOGBR4/logsave 002
OK
Returncode              -8020
>recover_replace logsave /home/sapdb/LOGBR4/logsave 002
OK
Returncode              -8020
>recover_ignore

The "recover_ignore" is probably not needed in your case, as you tried to do
a "recover_start ... UNTIL ...".

Best regards,
Tilo Heinrich
SAP DB Labs Berlin

Thread
RE: -903 Could Not Open DevSpaceUwe Hahn2 May
RE: -903 Could Not Open DevSpaceTilo Heinrich2 May