List:Maria Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Guilhem Bichot Date:November 21 2008 10:13pm
Subject:ongoing merges
View as plain text
Hello,

For your information I merged 5.1-main into 5.1-maria today (pushed).
There were no MyISAM-specific changes to propagate.
Now I'm merging both 5.1-maria and 6.0-main into 6.0-maria. Tests are
running.

What is still not done, is propagating all MyISAM-specific changes which
have been done to 6.0-main since it branched from 5.1-main, to Maria.
That's still on the TODO.

--
Mr. Guilhem Bichot <guilhem@stripped>
Sun Microsystems / MySQL, Lead Software Engineer