MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert Zenz Date:April 13 2018 2:31pm
Subject:Re: Fw: where to get the source for J connector ?
View as plain text
That *is* the source directory. Step down into the sub-directories and you will
find the source files there. In Eclipse you must specify that src directory as
source for the source (hah), you can do that in the buildpath preferences of the
project.

On 13.04.2018 16:04, Karen Goh wrote:

>> Today, when I ran debug on my project
>> in Eclipse Oxygen with Tomcat, I got a message :
>>
>> The Jar file :
>> ...WEB\INF\lib\mysql-connector-java-5.1.45-bin.jar has no
>> source attachment.
>>
>> And then there's an advice in here :
>> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12013685/source-not-found-the-jar-file-mysql-connector-java-5-1-20-bin-jar-has-no-source
>>
>> But, I am still clueless where to get
>> the source ?
>>
>> I searched my download and there's a
>> bunch of folders insider the src folder but there is no
>> source that is related to j connector..
>>
>> Here's what is inside my J connector :
>>
>> https://ibb.co/hgvdxS
>>
>> I hope to know where to get the
>> source...cos according to stackoverflow I am attaching the
>> binary file and Eclipse is crying for the source file.
>>
>> Tks
>> Karen

Thread
Fw: where to get the source for J connector ?Karen Goh13 Apr
  • Re: Fw: where to get the source for J connector ?Robert Zenz13 Apr