List:MySQL and Java« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stas Ostapenko Date:March 2 2006 11:25am
Subject:Re: --skip-networking and JDBC connection
View as plain text
Hi !
Thanks for help. I got ~50% performance increase in INSERT
requests, very impressive i have to admit. I'm using windows only a
little  - some testing etc. What is the way to do the same on Linux ?

>Java itself doesn't support unix domain sockets -

so, i need to implement it myself with the JNI.
I found probably ready to use solution since there is library for
java to work with unix domain sockets at
http://freshmeat.net/projects/j-buds/. With the help of this library i
have to implement my own socket factory as it's done in
NamedPipeSocketFactory. It's ok. This scenario must work, but i dont
think that there is no ready to use out from the box one ?

On 2/24/06, Mark Matthews <mark@stripped> wrote:
Thread
--skip-networking and JDBC connectionStas Ostapenko24 Feb
  • Re: --skip-networking and JDBC connectionMark Matthews24 Feb
Re: --skip-networking and JDBC connectionStas Ostapenko2 Mar