MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:"Claes M Date:June 8 2001 4:16pm
Subject:Re: mysqlshow.c - Modifications - 2nd Try
View as plain text
Hi!

Paul DuBois skrev:
> This is not true for BDB tables - at least it didn't used to be true, a
> full scan was needed.  Has that changed?

:-)

Points taken! I see your concerns. I for one wouldn't want to be without the
functionality, so perhaps some sort of switch to control the verbosity would do
the job?

Regards
/Claes
Thread
Re: Re: mysqlshow.c - Modifications - 2nd TryMarkus Grundmann8 Jun
  • Re: mysqlshow.c - Modifications - 2nd TryAntony T Curtis8 Jun
    • Re: mysqlshow.c - Modifications - 2nd TryJeremy Zawodny8 Jun
    • Re: mysqlshow.c - Modifications - 2nd TryRussell E Glaue8 Jun
      • Re: mysqlshow.c - Modifications - 2nd TryMichael Widenius11 Jun
  • Re: mysqlshow.c - Modifications - 2nd TryClaes Månsson8 Jun
    • Re: mysqlshow.c - Modifications - 2nd TryRussell E Glaue8 Jun
    • Re: mysqlshow.c - Modifications - 2nd TryPaul DuBois8 Jun
  • Re: mysqlshow.c - Modifications - 2nd TryAntony T Curtis8 Jun
  • Re: mysqlshow.c - Modifications - 2nd TryClaes Månsson8 Jun
  • Re: mysqlshow.c - Modifications - 2nd TrySinisa Milivojevic9 Jun