MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:DAVE THOMAS Date:June 4 2001 6:51pm
Subject:finding the path and filenames for a table
View as plain text
Hi,

I am trying to create a file in the directory that the .frm, .MYI, and .MYD
files are located for a particular table. I can create the file by
hard-coding the path and specifying a filename but I need to be able to
create the file in the folder of the database the table belongs to. How do I
get the path that the database files are located? and the database name?

Thanks

Dave

Thread
finding the path and filenames for a tableDAVE THOMAS5 Jun
  • Re: finding the path and filenames for a tableJeremy Zawodny5 Jun
  • Re: finding the path and filenames for a tableTimothy Smith5 Jun
  • finding the path and filenames for a tableMichael Widenius5 Jun