MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:DAVE THOMAS Date:May 30 2001 10:11pm
Subject:RE: how do you create a new database type (DISAM or TEXT)
View as plain text
I uploaded the 6 files I have been working with,
handler.h
handler.cc
ha_disam.h
ha_disam.cc
lex.h
sql_yacc.yy

you can download them or view them at http://216.97.27.107/mysql/index.html

Along with adding a DISAM type I added a TEXTDB type. I did the same things
for TEXTDB as I did for DISAM. Both classes are in the ha_disam.* files. I
don't have many of the member functions for the ha_disam class or ha_textdb
class implemented...I plan to do that after I get to the point where I can
create a table of type DISAM or type TEXTDB.

Let me know if you see anything... Thanks!

Dave