MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yuri Dario Date:January 27 2001 5:38pm
Subject:Re: OS/2 3.23.32: merge test failing
View as plain text
Hi,

I suspect something wrong with locking or similar. Also show_check.test
is having similar problems

Table   Op      Msg_type        Msg_text
test.t1 optimize        status  OK
Table   Op      Msg_type        Msg_text
t1      check   error   13 when updateing keyfile
test.t1 check   error   Corrupt
test.t2 check   error   The handler for the table doesn't support
check/repair
Table   Op      Msg_type        Msg_text
test.t1 repair  status  OK
test.t2 repair  error   The handler for the table doesn't support
check/repair

:-((

Bye,

	Yuri Dario

/*
 * member of TeamOS/2 - Italy
 * http://www.quasarbbs.com/yuri
 */

Thread
OS/2 3.23.32: merge test failingYuri Dario27 Jan
  • Re: GSoC Week 10 - I_S/P_S storage engineSergei Golubchik18 Jul
  • Re: GSoC Week 10 - I_S/P_S storage engineSergei Golubchik18 Jul
Re: OS/2 3.23.32: merge test failingYuri Dario27 Jan