MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Clint Byrum Date:August 2 2017 12:00am
Subject:Re: yaSSL replacement plan
View as plain text
It should work fine with WolfSSL:

https://wolfssl.com/wolfSSL/Home.html

Perhaps don't vendor it, and just depend on it?

Excerpts from Steven Danneman's message of 2017-08-01 16:28:10 -0700:
> Hello,
>
> The MySQL Community Edition TLS implementation (yaSSL) is getting
> outdated, and lacking in support for several newer features like TLS1.2.
> I believe further development on yaSSL has ceased, and so it seems that
> a full replacement of the library is necessary to stay up to date with
> secure TLS best practices.
>
> Are there plans for updating the TLS library used in the Community
> Edition? If so what's the new targeted library and release candidate?
>
> Thanks,

Thread
yaSSL replacement planSteven Danneman1 Aug
  • Re: yaSSL replacement planClint Byrum2 Aug
    • Re: yaSSL replacement planSteven Danneman2 Aug
      • Re: yaSSL replacement planClint Byrum2 Aug