MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bjorn Munch Date:June 29 2016 1:42pm
Subject:Re: running mysql-test-suite with a custom storage engine
View as plain text
On 29/06 12.06, Christoph Rupp wrote:
> I'm trying to run the mysql-test-suite with my storage engine. I'm
> following the instructions in mysql-test-suite/suite/engine/README and
> start the suite like this:
>
> perl ./mysql-test-run.pl --suite=engines/funcs
> --mysqld=--default-storage-engine=upscaledb
>
> However, all tests fail because my storage engine cannot be loaded:
>
> 2016-06-28T10:57:42.326031Z 0 [ERROR] Unknown/unsupported storage
> engine: upscaledb

If it's s plugin, you will also need to tell mysql-test-run how to
instruct the server to load the plugin. This is done by adding an
entry to mysql-test/include/plugin.defs (see the comments in that
file). Then your test needs a <test>-master.opt file with the server
options, see e.g. the test mysql-test/t/plugin_auth-master.opt for an
example.

But if you want this to apply to an existing test suite then I think
you can best do this by adding those --plugin_dir= and --plugin_load=
as additional --mysqld= arguments. You have can multiple --mysqld=
arguments to MTR.

- Bjorn Munch
Thread
running mysql-test-suite with a custom storage engineChristoph Rupp29 Jun
  • Re: running mysql-test-suite with a custom storage engineBjorn Munch29 Jun
    • Re: running mysql-test-suite with a custom storage engineChristoph Rupp30 Jun