MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christoph Rupp Date:June 29 2016 10:06am
Subject:running mysql-test-suite with a custom storage engine
View as plain text
I'm trying to run the mysql-test-suite with my storage engine. I'm
following the instructions in mysql-test-suite/suite/engine/README and
start the suite like this:

perl ./mysql-test-run.pl --suite=engines/funcs
--mysqld=--default-storage-engine=upscaledb

However, all tests fail because my storage engine cannot be loaded:

2016-06-28T10:57:42.326031Z 0 [ERROR] Unknown/unsupported storage
engine: upscaledb

This error is emitted in sql/mysqld.cc.

Any idea how i can fix this, or how I can work around this problem? My
storage engine is compiled as an external plugin. When using it in a
CREATE TABLE statement (with the mysql command line client) everything
works as expected.

Thanks
Chris
Thread
running mysql-test-suite with a custom storage engineChristoph Rupp29 Jun
  • Re: running mysql-test-suite with a custom storage engineBjorn Munch29 Jun
    • Re: running mysql-test-suite with a custom storage engineChristoph Rupp30 Jun