MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christoph Rupp Date:May 11 2016 10:07am
Subject:Re: storage engine: how to identify PRIMARY keys?
> Field object is not *a* primary key, but it can be *a part* of it.

Thanks, Sergei, i'll keep this in mind. So far my tests (and my
storage engine) assume that an index is only for one field. Sooner or
later I will have to deal with the key parts, though.
Thread
storage engine: how to identify PRIMARY keys?Christoph Rupp10 May
  • Re: storage engine: how to identify PRIMARY keys?Vlad Lesin10 May
    • Re: storage engine: how to identify PRIMARY keys?Christoph Rupp11 May
  • Re: storage engine: how to identify PRIMARY keys?Sergei Golubchik11 May
    • Re: storage engine: how to identify PRIMARY keys?Christoph Rupp11 May