MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Learner Study Date:February 5 2015 6:44pm
Subject:Re: Latency question - #of connections
View as plain text
Its custom-built on kernel 3.18.x - based on open source MySQL 5.6.16
built for a custom non-x86 platform.

It does have enterprise grade features...but I'm not sure what all is
there...sorry!

Have you (or someone in this list) seem such issues? I'd provide info
as it becomes available to me...but at this time, this is what I
have...

Thanks for your understanding.