List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:June 10 2009 8:12pm
Subject:Error of the day: ER_HASHCHK
View as plain text
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/error-messages-server.html#error_er_hashchk
:

Error: 1000 SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_HASHCHK)

Message: hashchk

Is this error even used?

In the 5.1 tree, I find that the ER_HASHCHK symbol occurs only in the
errmsg.txt file.

If I go back go mysql-3.20.32a (my oldest distribution), it occurs
only in sql/derror.h.

So it doesn't look like the server source actually uses it at all?
Maybe something from the really early reaches of time?

--
Paul DuBois
Sun Microsystems / MySQL Documentation Team

Thread
Error of the day: ER_HASHCHKPaul DuBois10 Jun
  • Re: Error of the day: ER_HASHCHKKonstantin Osipov11 Jun
    • Re: Error of the day: ER_HASHCHKPaul DuBois11 Jun