List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin Charles Date:April 3 2009 7:44am
Subject:Re: URGENT: GSoC deadline is tomorrow!
View as plain text
I second this. Apply now, apply quickly, there are no extensions!

The more applications we get, the better. We'll weed them out, and
polish them later

Go forth and submit!

	-c

--
Colin Charles, Database Group, Sun Microsystems Inc.
Web: http://mysql.com/ | Blog: http://bytebot.net/blog/

MySQL Conference & Expo 2009: http://www.mysqlconf.com/

Thread