MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sahil Cooner Date:March 20 2009 3:09pm
Subject:Re: How to build mysql server in Mac using xcode?
View as plain text
why not install fink or macports and then get a copy of the source code
and compile it in a *nix environment then you can just do a

./configure && make && sudo make install

is there any particular reason you're just using Xcode to accomplish this?

Yuan Wang wrote:
> I'm searching for a solution of building mysql server in Mac using
> xcode. I found this article
> (http://developer.apple.com/business/macmarket/mysql.html) which said
> that there’s a perl script to generate an Xcode project file. However,
> I can not find this perl script, at least in 5.1's source tree. Then I
> saw Jim Winstead said that it can be generated by cmake in this page
> (http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=25440). However, no further
> instruction can be find. I'm not an expert of cmake, so I can not get
> this done.
>
> Could anybody give me some help?

Thread
How to build mysql server in Mac using xcode?Yuan Wang20 Mar
  • Re: How to build mysql server in Mac using xcode?Antony T Curtis20 Mar
    • Re: How to build mysql server in Mac using xcode?Jocelyn Fournier20 Mar
      • Re: How to build mysql server in Mac using xcode?Antony T Curtis20 Mar
  • Re: How to build mysql server in Mac using xcode?Sahil Cooner20 Mar
    • Re: How to build mysql server in Mac using xcode?Paul McCullagh22 Mar