List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yuan Wang Date:March 20 2009 1:21am
Subject:How to build mysql server in Mac using xcode?
View as plain text
I'm searching for a solution of building mysql server in Mac using
xcode. I found this article
(http://developer.apple.com/business/macmarket/mysql.html) which said
that there’s a perl script to generate an Xcode project file. However,
I can not find this perl script, at least in 5.1's source tree. Then I
saw Jim Winstead said that it can be generated by cmake in this page
(http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=25440). However, no further
instruction can be find. I'm not an expert of cmake, so I can not get
this done.

Could anybody give me some help?
Thread
How to build mysql server in Mac using xcode?Yuan Wang20 Mar
  • Re: How to build mysql server in Mac using xcode?Antony T Curtis20 Mar
    • Re: How to build mysql server in Mac using xcode?Jocelyn Fournier20 Mar
      • Re: How to build mysql server in Mac using xcode?Antony T Curtis20 Mar
  • Re: How to build mysql server in Mac using xcode?Sahil Cooner20 Mar
    • Re: How to build mysql server in Mac using xcode?Paul McCullagh22 Mar