List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian Aker Date:June 12 2008 12:35pm
Subject:Re: Stored Procedures in C++? (and direct access to storage engine API)
View as plain text
Hi!

One thing to know about UDF's is that the last benchmark I saw hey are
about 3X lower then a normal function. If you find that you need
better performance, just add an item function to the database directly.

I know for a while you guys kept your own trees, which is why I
mention this. For most people keeping something around like this would
be a big PIA.

Cheers,
	-Brian

Brian "Krow" Aker, brian at tangent.org
Seattle, Washington
http://krow.net/                     <-- Me
http://tangent.org/                <-- Software
You can't grep a dead tree.

Thread
Stored Procedures in C++? (and direct access to storage engine API)Kazuho Oku11 Jun
  • Re: Stored Procedures in C++? (and direct access to storage engine API)Brian Aker11 Jun
    • Re: Stored Procedures in C++? (and direct access to storage engine API)Kazuho Oku12 Jun
      • Re: Stored Procedures in C++? (and direct access to storage engine API)Brian Aker12 Jun
        • Re: Stored Procedures in C++? (and direct access to storage engineAPI)Sergei Golubchik12 Jun
          • Re: Stored Procedures in C++? (and direct access to storage engine API)Brian Aker12 Jun
        • Re: Stored Procedures in C++? (and direct access to storage engine API)Kazuho Oku13 Jun
          • Re: Stored Procedures in C++? (and direct access to storage engine API)Kazuho Oku13 Jun