MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian Aker Date:March 25 2008 4:55pm
Subject:Re: What system is was used to build the Linux binary distribution?
View as plain text
Hi!

On Mar 25, 2008, at 9:22 AM, Martin MC Brown wrote:
> We already put the build/configure options - it wouldn't be too much
> of a stretch to add the config info.

We need PKconfig files pretty badly at this point.

Cheers,
	-Brian

Brian "Krow" Aker, brian at tangent.org
Seattle, Washington
http://krow.net/                     <-- Me
http://tangent.org/                <-- Software
You can't grep a dead tree.

Thread
What system is was used to build the Linux binary distribution?Paul McCullagh15 Mar
  • Re: What system is was used to build the Linux binary distribution?Sergei Golubchik25 Mar
    • Re: What system is was used to build the Linux binary distribution?Paul McCullagh25 Mar
      • Re: What system is was used to build the Linux binary distribution?Brian Aker25 Mar
        • Re: What system is was used to build the Linux binary distribution?Martin MC Brown25 Mar
          • Re: What system is was used to build the Linux binary distribution?Brian Aker25 Mar