MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin MC Brown Date:March 25 2008 4:22pm
Subject:Re: What system is was used to build the Linux binary distribution?
View as plain text
Hi,

>> Is this information published anywhere?
>

> In theory this is supposed to be the information in BUILD/ files,
> but I am finding that this is not being updated by the build team.

Would it be better if this information was exported into the mysqlbug
script? It would seem a better location to capture this information,
and to collect that information back again during bug analysis.

We already put the build/configure options - it wouldn't be too much
of a stretch to add the config info.

MC

--
Martin MC Brown, Technical Writer
MySQL AB, http://www.mysql.com

Thread
What system is was used to build the Linux binary distribution?Paul McCullagh15 Mar
  • Re: What system is was used to build the Linux binary distribution?Sergei Golubchik25 Mar
    • Re: What system is was used to build the Linux binary distribution?Paul McCullagh25 Mar
      • Re: What system is was used to build the Linux binary distribution?Brian Aker25 Mar
        • Re: What system is was used to build the Linux binary distribution?Martin MC Brown25 Mar
          • Re: What system is was used to build the Linux binary distribution?Brian Aker25 Mar