MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul McCullagh Date:March 15 2008 2:11pm
Subject:What system is was used to build the Linux binary distribution?
View as plain text
Hi All,

I would like to know the exact system that was used to build the
MySQL 5.1.23 Linux binary distribution, in order to build matching
plug-ins for PBXT.

My problem is that the system I used has a different size
pthread_mutex_t structure, which causes the plugin to crash.

Thanks,

Paul

Thread
What system is was used to build the Linux binary distribution?Paul McCullagh15 Mar
  • Re: What system is was used to build the Linux binary distribution?Sergei Golubchik25 Mar
    • Re: What system is was used to build the Linux binary distribution?Paul McCullagh25 Mar
      • Re: What system is was used to build the Linux binary distribution?Brian Aker25 Mar
        • Re: What system is was used to build the Linux binary distribution?Martin MC Brown25 Mar
          • Re: What system is was used to build the Linux binary distribution?Brian Aker25 Mar