MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:M M Date:July 17 2005 11:18am
Subject:modify sql_yacc.yy in mysql source
View as plain text
Hi!

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this,
I want to modify the sql_yacc.yy code in windows source code, but there is no such file. I
got sql_yacc.yy from liunx distribution (same version) modified it and make the parser
from it. (bison -y -d .. with version 1.87) the output file worked and it was compiled
with no problem (except the net_printf function which i convert to myerror function.

The server was correctly run but no command worked. I mean even the "create database db;"
command didn't work.

What maybe the problem? what is the correct way of modifing this file in windows source?

Graffiti.net free e-mail @ www.graffiti.net
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as a 1 GB mailbox for just US$9.95 per
year!