MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:June 3 2005 6:38am
Subject:Re: MySQL 5: views and definition storage
View as plain text
Hello,

> A long time ago, I raised the issue with views and how you guys are
> retuning the view definition. It's sad to see this hasn't changed?
>
> "Why?" you might ask...
>
> Well, the view definition is auto-generated gibberish that doesn't help
> anyone. Users will complain about it, believe me.

Ok, did anyone actually read this message and if so, does anyone actually
care enough to respond?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
MySQL 5: views and definition storageMartijn Tonies1 Jun
  • Re: MySQL 5: views and definition storageMartijn Tonies3 Jun
    • Re: MySQL 5: views and definition storageIngo Strüwing3 Jun
    • Re: MySQL 5: views and definition storageSanja Byelkin24 Jun
  • Re: MySQL 5: views and definition storageMartijn Tonies3 Jun
    • Re: MySQL 5: views and definition storageIngo Strüwing3 Jun
  • Re: MySQL 5: views and definition storageMartijn Tonies3 Jun
    • Re: MySQL 5: views and definition storageIngo Strüwing3 Jun
  • Re: MySQL 5: views and definition storageMartijn Tonies3 Jun
    • Re: MySQL 5: views and definition storageJim Winstead3 Jun
  • Re: MySQL 5: views and definition storageMartijn Tonies3 Jun
    • Re: MySQL 5: views and definition storageJim Winstead3 Jun
  • Re: MySQL 5: views and definition storageMartijn Tonies24 Jun