List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alexander Belkin Date:October 1 2001 5:42am
Subject:Re: mysqld.trace troubles
View as plain text
On Sun, Sep 30, 2001 at 10:22:24PM +0300, Michael Widenius wrote:

> Hi!

> Alexander> Hi!
> Alexander> After thread recive SIGSEGV, in mysqld.trace no any records, that
> writed
> Alexander> before Segmentation Fault. This problem not caused by buffered output
> (i
> Alexander> already try to make _db_fp_ unbuffered, may be in wrong way?).
>
> To get unbuffered output in the trace file, use the 'O' for the
> filename:
>
> mysqld --debug=d:t:i:O,/tmp/ysqld.trace"

Yes. I do this. But i'am stupid. I try run mysqld under mysqld_safe, and
when it restart mysqld, mysqld.trace was rewrited...

---
Alexander Belkin

Thread
mysqld.trace troublesAlexander Belkin30 Sep
  • mysqld.trace troublesMichael Widenius30 Sep
    • Re: mysqld.trace troublesAlexander Belkin1 Oct
      • Re: mysqld.trace troublesSasha Pachev1 Oct