MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kiyoko Takanabe Date:September 6 2001 5:06am
Subject:About Replicatation Features
View as plain text
Dear.

 I have questions About Replicatation Features.
(I sent this question to mysql@stripped too, but no answer so)

There is next sentence as follows (In Manual '11.4 Replication Features and known
problems')

>MySQL only supports one master and many slaves. We will in 4.x add a voting algorithm
> to automatically change master if something
goes wrong with the current master. We will also introduce 'agent' processes to help doing
load balancing by sending select queries
to different slaves.

1. about when do you introduce?
    will is it 4.0, will not ?

2. I expect that there is patch or proxy is advance developed in somewhere.
    Expecting any informations if anyone know.

Regards.
 Kiyoko Takanabe

Thread
About Replicatation FeaturesKiyoko Takanabe6 Sep
  • 'agent' processes in replicatation Featurescamelon takanabe7 Sep
    • Re: 'agent' processes in replicatation FeaturesSinisa Milivojevic7 Sep
  • Re: 'agent' processes in replicatation FeaturesKiyoko Takanabe18 Sep
    • Re: 'agent' processes in replicatation FeaturesSinisa Milivojevic4 Oct