MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:João Cândido de Souza Neto Date:October 23 2009 12:36pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Workbench 5.2.6 Alpha Released
View as plain text
When I export its diagram into a PDF or a PNG file, it does not put all
tables in its right place, so my diagram image or pdf gets a complete mess
placing its tables.

"Johannes Taxacher" <Johannes.Taxacher@stripped> escreveu na mensagem
news:EA1A89FF-4444-4286-A848-01416DB0D5FF@ style="color:#666">stripped...
> Dear MySQL Users,
>
> we're proud to announce the next Alpha-version of MySQL Workbench 5.2.
> This release contains even more Administration features like
> "Managing your user accounts", "Viewing your log tables", improved
> start/stop scripts for remote administration (administration of remote
> servers is working in the mac and linux version of MySQL Workbench
>  5.2.6 -
> the windows version needs yet a bit more tweaking on that park, so that
> will be available in next release).
>
> Please note that 5.2.5 was an internal only release.
>
> Please keep in mind that this is still an alpha version so be advised to
> not use it for production data! Also please note, MySQL Workbench files
> saved with version 5.2 cannot be opened with previous versions of our
> program.
>
> Source code and binary packages of MySQL Workbench 5.2.6 OSS for  Windows,
> Mac OS X and a small selection of Linux distributions are freely
> available
> for download at:
>
> http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench
>
> For questions, comments and additional information visit the forums
>
> http://forums.mysql.com
>
> the MySQL Workbench Developer Central Website
> http://wb.mysql.com
>
> or contact us over IRC (irc.freenode.net, channel #workbench).
>
> -- The Workbench Team

Thread
MySQL Workbench 5.2.6 Alpha ReleasedJohannes Taxacher21 Oct
  • Re: MySQL Workbench 5.2.6 Alpha ReleasedJoão Cândido de Souza Neto23 Oct
    • Re: MySQL Workbench 5.2.6 Alpha ReleasedMike Lischke23 Oct