MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johannes Taxacher Date:August 14 2009 8:03pm
Subject:MySQL Workbench 5.1.17 GA Available
View as plain text
Dear MySQL users,

we're proud to announce the first service release of our current GA
product MySQL Workbench 5.1. This maintenance release encompasses a
number of stability, performance and quality improvements.
Version 5.1.17 is now available on our download-servers.
We were able to fix 56 bugs - as always, details on latest changes
can be found on our Releases Page:

	http://dev.mysql.com/workbench/?page_id=49

In addition to the improvements on the application, we also updated
our packaging procedure to provide a more up to date selection of
packages for recent distributions. Along with the Windows and OSX
(intel)
binaries we now provide binaries for the following Linux distributions:

	Ubuntu 8.04	(32/64bit)
	Ubuntu 9.04	(32/64bit)
	Fedora 11	(32/64bit)

Please get your copy form our Download page:

	http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/5.1.html

Thank you to all people helping to us to further improve the software
by giving feedback, reporting bugs and writing blogs/tweets. Please
continue to support this project and keep up the good work!

MySQL Workbench OSS 5.1.17 GA - Linux/OS X/Windows
General download page:

	http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench

General infos on our Developer Central site at

	http://dev.mysql.com/workbench

For all you guys who are still working with out previous version,
Workbench 5.0, we stronlgy recommend to update to 5.1.

If you need any help don't hesitate to contact us. Post in our forums,
leave comments on our blog pages or if you want to get in touch directly
you can visit us on our IRC channel #workbench on irc.freenode.net.
Keep an eye on our development page http://wb.mysql.com where we post
news and additional infos about our progress.

- The Workbench Team

Thread
MySQL Workbench 5.1.17 GA AvailableJohannes Taxacher14 Aug