MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johannes Taxacher Date:May 22 2009 10:02pm
Subject:MySQL Workbench 5.2.1 Alpha
View as plain text
Dear MySQL users,

we're proud to announce the availability of the second Alpha release of
MySQL Workbench 5.2. As you may already know, this is the youngest
member
of the workbench-family and also the version that adds another role -
the
one of the database-querying-tool - to the application.
There have been major enhancements - not only to the querying part -
since we released the first alpha version. While most parts of the final
application are already in place, there are still a few things left to
implement or details subject to change.
Please download the program, take it for a test-drive and tell us what
you think. Please keep in mind that this is still an alpha version and
it’s not recommended for use in a production environment.

Source code and binary packages of MySQL Workbench 5.2.1 OSS for
Windows,
Mac OS X Leopard and some Linux distributions are freely available
for download at:

	http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench

For questions, comments and additional information visit the forums

	http://forums.mysql.com

keep an eye on our developer page

	http://dev.mysql.com/workbench

or contact us over IRC (irc.freenode.net, channel #workbench).

-- The Workbench Team
Thread
MySQL Workbench 5.2.1 AlphaJohannes Taxacher23 May