MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johannes Taxacher Date:November 7 2008 11:20pm
Subject:MySQL Workbench OSS / SE 5.0.27 GA release available for download
View as plain text
Dear MySQL users,

MySQL Workbench is a next-generation visual database design application
that can be used to efficiently design, manage and document database
schemata. For more information about the MySQL Workbench project please
visit the official MySQL Workbench pages at

http://mysql.com/products/workbench/

Or the Developer Central site at

http://dev.mysql.com/workbench/

For screenshots please browse to
http://dev.mysql.com/workbench/?page_id=35

We managed to fix 15 bugs since our last release on 10/14/2008.
It features a huge improvement on memory usage and an updated
layer-pane, listing all objects on a diagram-canvas - now including
connections too (this allows easy selection of hidden objects).
Please keep posting any issues that you encounter while working with our
product.

For a detailed change log please browse to
http://dev.mysql.com/workbench/?page_id=49

Please download the Community Edition from
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/5.0.html

We Need Your Feedback, Blogging & Posting!

We want to encourage you to post your experience with the tool on the
forums or blog about it. We are happy about any feedback we get and
also to get more people interested and excited about the product.
So, if you can spare a few minutes, please post on one of the following
forums or send us the URL to your blog to workbench@stripped so we can
link it from our community page.
http://forums.mysql.com/index.php?151

Enjoy!

Johannes

--

Johannes Taxacher, Software QA Engineer, Developer Tools, Database Group
Sun Microsystems, Ges.m.b.H

Thread
MySQL Workbench OSS / SE 5.0.27 GA release available for downloadJohannes Taxacher8 Nov
  • Re: MySQL Workbench OSS / SE 5.0.27 GA release available for downloadCarl Karsten8 Nov