MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johannes Taxacher Date:August 12 2008 9:33pm
Subject:MySQL Workbench OSS / SE 5.0.24 GA release available for download
View as plain text
Dear MySQL users,

MySQL Workbench is a next-generation visual database design application
that can be used to efficiently design, manage and document database
schemata. For more information about the MySQL Workbench project please
visit the official MySQL Workbench pages at

     http://mysql.com/products/workbench/

Or the Developer Central site at

     http://dev.mysql.com/workbench/

For screenshots please browse to
     http://dev.mysql.com/workbench/?page_id=35

The MySQL Developer Tools team is making good progress in bringing
version 5.1 to life while in parallel we're still fixing the remaining
bugs left in version 5.0. We managed to close 24 bugs since the last
release 06/25/2008. Unfortunately due to a bug in our auto-update
feature, we had to disable it for previous versions - so please
download and install the release manually this time, sorry for the
inconvenience. Please keep posting any issues that you encounter while
working with our product.

For a detailed change log please browse to
     http://dev.mysql.com/workbench/?page_id=49

Please download the Community Edition from
     http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/5.0.html

We Need Your Feedback, Blogging & Posting!

We want to encourage you to post your experience with the tool on the
forums or blog about it. We are happy about any feedback we get and
also to get more people interested and excited about the product.
So, if you can spare a few minutes, please post on one of the following
forums or send us the URL to your blog to workbench@stripped so we can
link it from our community page.
     http://forums.mysql.com/index.php?151

Enjoy!

Johannes

--

Johannes Taxacher, Software QA Engineer, Developer Tools
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

MySQL Workbench OSS / SE 5.0.24 GA release available for downloadJohannes Taxacher12 Aug