MySQL Lists are EOL. Please join:

List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Gallagher Date:July 9 2008 10:55am
Subject:MySQL Query Browser, incorrect rendering on Win Vista
View as plain text
Hi,

I'm having a problem with the way MySQL Query Browser (latest) is rendering
on Windows Vista.

Here's a screen shot:
http://martingallagher.com/images/mysql-query-browser-ugly.png

I've uninstalled, and purged any data I could find related to MySQL GUI
tools, but a re-install results in the same issue. Curiously all of my
database credentials are retained? I've searched %User%\AppData to no avail
for config files which might be left over from the uninstall.

Strangely this happened spontaneously. Any help much appreciated as this is
a tool I use on a daily basis.

Cheers,
- Martin

Thread
MySQL Query Browser, incorrect rendering on Win VistaMartin Gallagher9 Jul