List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johannes Taxacher Date:May 28 2008 9:30am
Subject:MySQL Workbench OSS / SE 5.0.22 GA release available for download
View as plain text
Dear MySQL users,

MySQL Workbench is a next-generation visual database design application
that can be used to efficiently design, manage and document database
schemata. For more information about the MySQL Workbench project please
visit the official MySQL Workbench pages at

     http://mysql.com/products/workbench/

Or the Developer Central site at

     http://dev.mysql.com/workbench/

For screenshots please browse to
     http://dev.mysql.com/workbench/?page_id=35

While MySQL Developer Tools team is already working on version 5.1 in
parallel we keep constantly improving Workbench and fixing remaining
bugs. 17 bugs have been fixed since the last release 04/25/2008. This
is the first release coming out of our new bazaar repository.
Please keep posting any issue that you encounter while working with
our product.

For a detailed change log please browse to
     http://dev.mysql.com/workbench/?page_id=49

Please download the Community Edition from
     http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/5.0.html

We Need Your Feedback, more Blogging & Posting!

This is the second release after GA. We want to encourage you to
post your experience with the tool on the forums or blog about it.
We would be happy about any feedback we get and also to get more
people interested and excited about the product.
So, if you can spare a few minutes, please post on one of the following
forums or send us the URL to your blog to workbench@stripped so we can
link it from our community page.
     http://forums.mysql.com/index.php?151

Enjoy!

Johannes

--

Johannes Taxacher, Software QA Engineer, Developer Tools
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

MySQL Workbench OSS / SE 5.0.22 GA release available for downloadJohannes Taxacher28 May