List:Falcon Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Xuekun Hu Date:February 17 2009 12:54am
Hi, Guys

Sorry for off topic. Yesterday I sent an email with attachment (a file with .patch
suffix), but only receive an attachement ("ATT00001.txt"). I saw others can paste .cpp,
.h, .err .txt etc attachments. I just wonder why? Is my outlook issue? or wrong file
suffix is restricted? :)

Thx, Xuekun

Thread
how to give attachment to this mailing list?Xuekun Hu17 Feb
Re: how to give attachment to this mailing list?Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz17 Feb
  • RE: how to give attachment to this mailing list?Xuekun Hu17 Feb
RE: how to give attachment to this mailing list?Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz17 Feb