List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris King Date:April 15 2005 7:51pm
Subject:Re: also, I should add to this...
View as plain text
Apparently my first email never made it... The problem is this: I'm
trying to get outgoing notifications working.  The crontab line executes
- but the procedures script never finished (hence the leftover pid
file).  If I run the process script manually it returns no errors on the
command line.  But there is an error in /var/log/messages that reads
"mailed 70 bytes o foutput but got status 0xffffffff)".  I'm running
qmail - and #mail works for normal mail.  Any ideas?
my system:  apache 2, mysql 4.0.24, php 4.3.10, Mandrake 10.1 and qmail.
Could it be a php config issue?
Thanks,
Chris

Joao Prado Maia wrote:

>Chris,
>

>>that my PID file is hanging - I've looked at it - and tried
>>to monitor
>>it - but there doesn't seem to be any obvious things wrong with it...
>>I'm sure the mailer process is hanging up somewhere but I'm just not
>>sure how to diagnosis it.  Could it be using a perl module
>>that I don't
>>have or is not configured properly?  #mail works for sending.
>>

>Perl? Eventum is written solely in PHP.
>
>I don't quite understand your subject line. Are you sending this email
>as a reply to some existing thread on this mailing list?
>
>--Joao

Thread
also, I should add to this...Chris King15 Apr
  • RE: also, I should add to this...Joao Prado Maia15 Apr
    • Re: also, I should add to this...Chris King15 Apr
      • RE: also, I should add to this...Joao Prado Maia17 Apr